ASK QUESTIONS. CHOOSE WELL.
At a time when comfort and care can make a significant difference in the quality of life of your loved ones, making the right choice can make a tremendous difference.
When you choose LifeCare Hospice, a not-for-profit hospice serving Wayne and Holmes counties and the Wadsworth-Rittman area, you are choosing unrivaled multi-disciplinary medical care and comforting emotional and spiritual support – right where you need it.
12 QUESTIONS TO ASK A HOSPICE PROVIDER*
- How long has the hospice been in operation?
- Is the hospice licensed by the State of Ohio?
- Is the hospice certified by Medicare?
- Does the hospice accept Medicaid?
- What other insurance is accepted?
- What level of participation is expected from family and caregivers?
- How can hospice supplement family responsibilities?
- How often does hospice make home visits?
- What kind of coverage is available for evenings and weekends?
- Does the hospice contract with long-term care facilities?
- Does the hospice offer inpatient care?
- What bereavement services are offered?
If you have more questions, or are interested in scheduling a tour of our facilities,
call LifeCare Hospice at 1-800-884-6547
*From Hospice Foundation of America