Become a Hospice Volunteer
Volunteers may choose from a variety of ways to be involved in enhancing the quality of life of persons with a limited life expectancy.
Volunteers offer direct and practical help to terminally ill persons and their families in the patient’s own home setting. Read More >
Hospice volunteers also offer indirect support to patients through a variety of activities. Read More >
Who We're Looking For
- People who care about the quality of life of terminally-ill persons and their families
- People who are responsible
- People who enjoy life and who can come to terms with life’s realities
- People who are mature and want to grow personally
- People from every walk of life
For more information, or to register for training, please call the LifeCare Hospice office and ask for the Volunteer Coordinator.
- Toll-free: 800-884-6547
- Wooster Office: 330-264-4899